A community Levy Development Committee will meet from December 2021 to January 2022 to form a recommendation for a levy package for a 2022 ballot measure. The committee will present its recommendation to Superintendent Ron Thiele, who will bring the final recommendation to the Issaquah School Board for approval at the Jan. 27, 2022 School Board Meeting.
The Levy Development Committee will consider the proposed content, total cost and tax impact of three ballot measures: an Educational Programs and Operations Levy (formerly called the Maintenance and Operations Levy), a Capital (Technology and Critical Repairs) Levy, and a Transportation (Bus) Levy. Considering the current economic climate, committee members will form levy packages that include funding essential to:
- Ensure the Issaquah School District has all the resources necessary to meet its mission and Ends student learning goals;
- Safely and efficiently maintain facilities and property according to state and district use standards and schedules.
Levy Development Committee meetings are open to the public and will be held on various Tuesdays and Thursdays through December 2021 and January 2022 at Issaquah Middle School. Agendas will be posted before each meeting; mini summaries will be made available the day after a meeting; and official notes will be posted as soon as possible following a meeting.
For additional materials provided at each meeting please visit district page and click on meeting date: https://www.issaquah.wednet.edu/district/levy-development-committee-2022
|Dec. 2 , 2021||Agenda||Mini Summary||Official Meeting Minutes|
|Dec. 14, 2021||Agenda||Mini Summary||Official Meeting Minutes|
|Jan. 6, 2022||Agenda||Mini Summary||Official Meeting Minutes|
|Jan. 18, 2022||Agenda||Mini Summary||Official Meeting Minutes|
|Jan. 25, 2022 (if needed)||Agenda||Mini Summary||Official Meeting Minutes|
- E-mail your comments to Levy2022@issaquah.wednet.edu. Your comments will be shared with each committee member at each meeting.
- Review materials in the public binder at Levy Development Committee meetings.
- Review the materials in the public binder at the Administration Building during business hours.
SOURCE: Issaquah School District website https://www.issaquah.wednet.edu/